UNICORNS UNICORNS

AMAZING

all thanks to Nyan cat ... who invented the best school of art ...
now I cant get enough of this .... but I hate it when the music disconnect for a short time .... otherwise I'd give this 10 stars

thanks a lot

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

holy moly this is amazing!!!
its hilarious I love the hola-girl in the back and the one who train with a shark, also the shark-picking helos!
every thing is just perfectly well done, I hoped that it had some more gameplaying elements though. bus rides was very fun.
from a game design perspective this was very inspiring.
definitely will be back to play more.

Catch the Data! Catch the Data!

I usually like these games, but my mouse keep getting out of the the screen. not suitable for web. also a leader board would be a very nice touch.
still. good job. I had some fun.

logichan responds:

I will look in to making the mouse stay in the game field- thanks for pointing that out!

I didn't think people would mind a leaderboard since it's such a small, amateur game, but I'll look in to adding one- keep an eye out for it next week maybe? :)

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Clicker Heroes Clicker Heroes

I gave it half a star for the graphics. but its another nothing to do game... sigh

Waiting in line Waiting in line

another great music ... I congratulate you from my heart, U R a genius... maybe someday when I make a game deserve your music, I will tell U ^_^

Counting down the hours Counting down the hours

your game is great

no kidding , the game without your music sucks! .... this is awsome, thanks for making this music... and the game

Automaton - RD2011 Automaton - RD2011

you made me sick

Iam going to kill myself now ... or maybe I'll eat a lot alot of potato

Quarl responds: